Windsor, Ontario Reflexologist
Reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears, which correspond to every gland and organ of the body.
Through application of pressure on these reflexes, Reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
How does it work?
Reflexology is highly effective in reducing stress and pain throughout the body by putting the client into a deeply relaxed state.
In this state, the function of the nervous system shifts mainly into its optimal parasympathetic (involuntary) mode.
There are approximately 7,200 nerve endings on the bottom of each foot, which have connections through the sciatic nerve to the spinal cord and brain. By alleviating blockage by breaking up uric and lactic acid crystal deposits in the feet, the crystals are released into the blood stream and eliminated through the urinary system. This relieves the congestion in the body and the body functions flow smoothly, ultimately allowing the body systems to achieve refined internal peace and balance.
- Reflexology can be used for all ages
- It is holistic and non-invasive therapy
- Reduces stress, tension, and anxiety
- Increases blood and lymphatic flow
- Improves oxygen and normalizes glandular function
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Improves emotional imbalances
- Enhances all other treatments such as shiatsu, massage, and Chiropractic adjustments
- Reflexology increases the attention span
Call us to today to schedule an appointment with
Heather Torti, Reflexologist, Windsor, Ontario.